Saturday, November 15, 2008

That's What She Said

Day 12

My wrist hurts.

This can mostly be blamed on mousing around with the touch pad, but the tiny keys haven't helped much either. To put it into perspective, there are 35 keys crammed into a 3"X3" section of keyboard. I can still touch type on my Eee, but strain is becoming an issue.

That's a whole lot of keys in not a lot of space.

I would say I have average size hands, but folks with larger digits may want to steer clear of the Eee Pc. Here's a few guidelines - You should not buy the Asus Eee PC if:
  • Oven mits are a snug fit
  • The only shadow puppet you can make is of an eclipse
  • Elephantiasis is more than just a really good idea for a Halloween costume
  • Manicures require a cinder block instead of a pumice stone.

0 thoughts :